Cayson

Cayson

Monday, May 1, 2017

Week 3 Sebring

Sorry this week will have to be super short!

I had a great week. Damion and Judeler are both solid for their baptism date on May 27th.  We committed Judelers friend Jeff to be baptized on June 10th this week too.

I went in another exchange to Lake Placid (one of my past areas) and we had dinner with Brother Short and the Bacevic Family which are 2 of my most favorite families in the world! It was pretty great!

Today we went fishing in Okeechobee which is where they have the big bass tournaments every year. I hooked a monster fish that I would guess to be about 10 lbs but as I was about to get him in he shook the hook off. I about cried! It was the biggest bass I have ever seen in my life! I caught a big catfish though so it's all good. Also we had an alligator that kept sneaking up on us but we were up in a bank so he didn't have any way to bite us haha. And he was just a little fella.

Well I had another amazing week! Sorry I can't write more. I'm out of time.

Elder Goff