Cayson

Cayson

Monday, April 24, 2017

Week 2 Sebring

Hey everyone! Week 2 in Sebring was a great one. Honestly I feel like I say that every week but it's true everything about the mission is great!

So I had the opportunity to go on exchanges to Lake Placid this week. I got to see my recent converts from a year ago!!! It was super good to see them. I sure miss that place. We also taught a few of the investigators I had worked with. We picked up a few new investigators from it too. It was awesome to be back!

We also had ZTM this week. I thought I might be done giving trainings in Zone Meetings for the rest of my mission since I left Daytona but then I got asked to give another training at this meeting. It was good though. I talked about how we need to set the stage for the spirit to teach through us. I feel like that is one of the secrets to a mission. We don't even need to be good at speaking, if we are worthy of the spirit and prepare others to be taught, we don't even do anything in their conversion process. It's all the spirit!

Our investigators are doing good. We had a few new people come to church. There is a part member family we found this past week that came. The wife is less active and the husband is not a member. He is actually catholic but decided he wanted to try our church out. Judeler is doing well. Also Damion is too. They are both still good for their baptism date May 27th!

Well time is sure flying by! When I started my mission I felt like I had too much time on the mission and now I don't feel like I have enough. Time is sacred especially when you are serving the Lord! I was talking to an Elder while back and he said he just wanted to chill to the end of his mission. He said he just wants to listen to real music and do normal things until the end of his mission. As I pondered on that later I thought about our Savior and His mission here on earth. It's sure a good thing He didn't just chill to the end of his mission. Towards the end of His mission here on this earth he literally changed the world.

Love you all!

Elder Goff

TJ and Ashanti