Cayson

Cayson

Monday, April 3, 2017

Week 29 Daytona Beace

This week has been crazy! I'm super short on time so I will just quickly sum it up. Nick is doing great! He is dead set for his baptism in the 15th. He texted us during Conference explaining how excited he is for it. Elder Curl and I found a family of 13 and 10 of them are baptism age. It's going to be hard to teach them all but they show some interest so that would be sweet. Finally, Conference was amazing!!! One of my favorite talks was from the priesthood session with President Eyring. I loved how he challenged each of us to "walk with Christ." As we change our perspectives to the Savior's, we will see others with charity. I love this work and I am truly humbled to be a servant of the Lord!

Sorry I was so busy today so I won't be able to respond to any emails but know that I love You!

Elder Goff