Cayson

Cayson

Monday, November 9, 2015

Week 17 Orlando - Conway East

It was a very interesting week! Everything was good except for the weather. We got rained on again and it also hit record temperatures for this time of year. It was the hottest it's been since 1945... AND WE WERE ON BIKES!! D: So on my bike I have a mile tracker (it was like 20$ so I bought it) and guess how far I've bikes since I got it...450 miles!!! Plus about 50 or so from before I got it. Other than the insane heat and humidity and biking, it was a great week!

We met a kid named Isaac. He said he wants to get baptized and is such a stud! We played basketball  with him on Thursday and then gave him a tour of the church. I'll admit, Isaac beat me at basketball which made me excited because I can relate with him a lot. Also the tour of the church was so awesome! The spirit was so strong. Another cool experience we had this week was going to the temple with Jason on a tour. It is so cool to be able to see someone progress from running into him while biking to going on a temple tour with him. (A temple tour is when someone explains a little about the temple, then you walk around the outside but can't go in.) The temple was so awesome! I always love going because it is so peaceful and you always feel the spirit.

Also this week was Elder Gales 18 month mark so we burned a pair of pants out on the grass. It probably wasn't the smartest thing we've done but it definitely was one of the funnest :) I can honestly say that e time that I've spent on my mission has been some of the funnest in my life. I wouldn't trade it for anything

Elder Goff