Cayson

Cayson

Monday, March 13, 2017

Week 26 Daytona Beach

It was such a great week! I guess that is every week huh? The weather has been just like paradise as always. However it is starting to warm up a bit. You only get about 3 months of amazing weather but then for the rest of the 9 months is like a sauna.

The best thing ever happened this week. Hunter who is our recent convert of about 3 weeks baptized his younger brother Gavin on Saturday! It was so cool! The spirit was so strong and it was such a blessing to watch. About half way through the week Hunter called us asking for a Book of Mormon. He said he had a friend who wanted one. I've been blessed to be a part of his conversion from the start. I remember a couple months ago when Elder Dummer and I first found him. And now he has the priesthood and baptized his little brother. The gospel blesses families!

Other than that it was a normal week. Our investigators are doing good. Johnny was sick so we weren't able to visit him but he is still set for his date in April!

Time is flying by way too fast. I'm trying to hit the brakes to slow it down but it isn't working! I never want this time to end. What a privilege it is to be a servant of the Lord. 3 Nephi 5:13  "Behold, I am a disciple of Jesus Christ, the Son of God. I have been called of him to declare his word among his people, that they might have everlasting life."

"Mom note here!  Time is not flying by for me, he still as 114 days until he comes home, not that I am counting 😄"

Hope you all have a great week! This week is bike week here in Daytona so thousands of motorbikes are going to be cruising around. Wish me luck!

Elder Goff

Zone Meeting




Zone Beach PDay








Elder Hawkins and Elder Goff
Gavin's Baptism