Cayson

Cayson

Monday, December 28, 2015

Week 24 Orlando - Conway East

I would have to say that it was a great week! Definitely an interesting one. Monday night we went over to a members home who somehow contacted my parents so that they could make my favorite food/dessert. It was the greatest thing ever because we had mashed
potatoes and gravy and lemon cake. There are a lot of great people in this ward.

I also got news that I am being transferred. It's kind of a weird situation though because I'm not getting transferred for about 10 days into the next transfer. We are picking up another elder tomorrow so we will have a trio until I leave in 10 days. There's a rumor that one of
the stakes is getting new boundaries at the first of the year for the wards in it so I think that I am going to be opening up an area there is my guess. I am going to miss this ward! I've met so many great people here. I'm excited to move also. The funny thing is that I didn't know that I was staying another 10 days until yesterday, and I was already packed up so now I have to unpack then repack again uhh.

Christmas Eve was awesome because our district went caroling. (It would be even better if we knew how to sing lol) we went to one house just as a lady was walking in. She told us to come in and sing to her whole family because it was their family party. After we sang to them we bore our testimonies to them and they said it was exactly what they needed because the song we sang was their grandmas favorite who had just passed away that summer. It's amazing what happens when the spirit is on your side. They kept calling us Jehovah witnesses though haha.

The highlight of the week of course was talking to my family on Christmas! I'm pretty sure that I have the best family ever. You don't realize how smart your parents really are until you leave them. Then you realize how much they really knew what they were talking about.
It's hard to believe how much can change in 6 months. Speaking of that, I get to burn a tie with his week for hitting my 6 month mark.

Our investigators are doing great! We met with Jennifer and Julian yesterday and Julian is so excited to get baptized! I love him. He said that he is getting baptized no matter what! It is so cool. I love that kid. All of our other investigators are doing really good.

Well I love you all!

Elder Goff



My homies (the Conway West Elders and us.) Elder Rowley, Garcia, me, Elder Gale

Everbody knows me by this famous icecream shop in downtown Orlando