Cayson

Cayson

Monday, November 7, 2016

Week 8 Daytona Beach



We had a lot of ups and downs this week. We had to drop a lot of people who were on date for baptism. However we also picked up a lot of new people who are solid. We were able to find 15 new investigators
this week which is more than I have ever found on my whole mission! It was awesome!

Tuesday marked the day that I have been alive for 2 decades! Man I feel old haha. For my birthday I went to lunch with Grandpa and his favorite place in Daytona called Steves famous diner. He literally takes us to eat there about 3 times a week! Anyways I at a ton of food there and was full clear until the next morning.

Thursday we had a meeting where I gave a training. I talked about how we can become a Sacred missionary. It was a lot of fun! I am getting to the point where I love to talk in front of people which I never thought would happen.

We had a ton of referrals that we contacted. A couple of which are Elly and Joshua who are from Indonesia. We went over to teach them and they just smiled the whole entire lesson! I don't think they could  understand much but they sure were happy to have us there. They are awesome! We also have an investigator named Warren that came to church. We also set a baptism date with him. It was pretty cool! This coming week is looking like it will be a good week!

Sorry for the boring email this week! I love you all.

Elder Goff






Happy Birthday!!!



Spending my Bday with Grandpa at Steves