Cayson

Cayson

Monday, October 24, 2016

Week 6 Daytona Beach

Our Invstigator Antero (we call him Papi)
Hey everyone! Well not a whole lot happened this week. Daytona is just about recovered from he hurricane. They do fast work here! There's still a few stop lights down and trees fallen over here and there but nothing real serious.

We got transfer news this week. Elder Acevedo is getting transferred :/ he will be going to Melbourne which is about an hour and a half down the coast line from here. The past 6 weeks went by so fast! I feel like we were only companions for like a week. I learned a ton from him! It's sad to see him go.

My new companion will be Elder Dummer. (Doomer) I don't know him real well but I have talked to him at a few meetings here and there. He seems like a super cool Elder. Also he speaks Spanish so that's going
to be way nice!

I came across a really cool scripture this week. It's Genesis 31:16. It says, "now then, whatsoever God hath said unto thee, do." When God gives you a commandment, do it period! There is no, "maybe in the future" or "someday." We do it immediately and God blesses us.

Well I love you all and hope you have a great week!

Elder Goff