Cayson

Cayson

Sunday, July 5, 2015

MTC

Well the first day here was kind of confusing but it was awesome because we learned so much! The first day was about obedience. When we are obedient life goes so much better! My companion's name is Elder Satchwell! He is an amazing elder! He went to Davis high and used to live in Kaysville. I don't think that I could have a better companion! We do some pretty good work together. The 2nd day here we had the opportunity to teach an investigator, I'm pretty sure he was already a member, but he committed to be baptized the first lesson! I couldn't believe it. It's so amazing how the spirit works. The food here is pretty good too. Haha I think that I've been eating way too much because it's so good. So my typical day consists of waking up at 6 and getting ready, then we have a district meeting (I'm the district leaders assistant so I'm partly in charge of that), then we have breakfast and go to class. In class we learn about how to teach specific lessons to our investigators and practice it on each other. It's really hard but it helps a ton. We have lunch then go to class again. After class we usually teach in investigator and have dinner, then go to bed. Yep that's pretty much it. It's kind of stressful but you learn a lot! We got to watch the fireworks the night of the 4th of July so that was pretty fun. Umm yeah that's about all haha I'm loving it here! If you are even questioning a mission, I would recommend doing it because you build your testimony so much but more importantly you help others find theirs.


Elder Goff
Elders in my room

My District
Cayson's good friend from Minersville - Austin Marshall
Elder Satchwell and the Branch President